Monday, October 13, 2008

Its Our Anniversary


October 12th, 2002


Yesterday, Chris and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary! I can't believe that its been 6 years, then at times, Im like, these 6 years have gone by at a snail's pace!


I love my husband more and more each day! We have both grown to love the Lord more and more, then making our marriage and family stronger.


We spent the day staying busy though. We worked at the shop. He was there pretty much all day and I was there for a few hours. We then went to Longhorn's with Papa & Gam Gam and the boys. It was fun! Not like I had intended it to go. But I think that I enjoyed the way that it ended up being instead of what I wanted.

So six years ago, here is what we were up to!




Whoop Whoop! Anyone wants a table dance?!!?!?! I was shakin' it to: "YMCA!" Can't you see all the village people's hats? And this was totally my father in laws idea! Crazy man!


No comments:

Followers