Friday, November 14, 2008

JOIN THE RACE!

Its been several years since I have headed up a team for the CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America) walk. So I've decided to do it this year, well next year really.
I KNOW that its early, but I wanted to make sure that you put it on your calendar!

For those of you that aren't aware, Chris and several of his family members suffer with Crohn's disease. So its our job to help find a cure. Although I can't donate a million dollars, I CAN head up a team to help raise money to put towards research and other educational programs. I pray so hard that my boys will never have to experience what their daddy, uncle, and cousin Casey (15 years old) have been through. A few years ago, Casey was diagnosed with Crohn's, then earlier in the spring he had to have surgery. Fortunately the doctors were able to remove all of the Crohn's, so in essence he is Crohn's free. Some of you may even wonder what Crohn's is. It is a disease that attacks the digestive track, all the way from the esophagus to the rectum. So yes its UGLY! For more information please go to
www.ccfa.org

So heres the good stuff.
The CCFA Take Steps Walk Date: May 30th, 2009
Registration:4:00
Walk Starts: 5:00
And the BAD part: Its taking place on the Georgia Tech Campus... Im sure that Chris can rig up something so that we show our GEORGIA BULLDOG
PRIDE!
www.cctakesteps.org

Please prayerfully consider this opportunity to make a difference. Even if you personally can't donate anything, your time is valuable to just show up and walk with our team. Please let me know if you are interested and when more information comes about, I will be sure to get it to you.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!
With your help, I hope we can be a record setter!

1 comment:

Hipmomofboyz said...

Thanks so much for your wonderful comment.....

Followers